Department of Theoretical Physics,
Saarland University Campus, Saarbrücken
Phone: +49-(0)681 302 3423
Projects and Research Interests
- Active Matter Dynamics.
- Active Brownian Particle Simulation.
- Capillary phenomenon in active matter.
- Stochastic Processes in Physics.
- 09/2023 - Present: PhD Student at Saarland University.
- 07/2021 - 04/2023: Master's in Physics, IIT Jodhpur.
- M.Sc. Thesis: Anomalous Thermal Conductivity in Germanene Monolayer, supervised by Santosh Mogurampelly.
- Joint Admission test for M.Sc. (JAM 2021): Secured All India Rank 426, or 97 percentile.
- Participated and presented a poster at the National Conference NC-EMAD in IIT Jodhpur 2022.
- 07/2018 - 05/2021: Bachelor's in Physical Science, Delhi University.
Legal notice (Impressum)