Vorlesungsankündigung SS 2022
VL Theoretische Physik V
(Advanced Quantum Mechanics)
- Lecture, Exercises and Exam will be given in English.
- The lecture will be held in hybrid form. This means you can either join onsite in building E2 6 room E04 or via MS Teams (  Theoretical Physics V )
- The first lecture starts on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 at 14:15.
- Lectures will take place on Wednesday and Thursday 14:15 - 15:45.
- The slides of the lecture will be provided weekly within the respective Moodle course.
- Organization of the exercises (information, tasks, upload, hand-in, solution) will solely be provided within the Moodle course. Please make sure you register there!
- Here, you can find the script from summer semester 2021.
Dates for exam
The dates for the exam and all regulations on that will be announced via Moodle.
Dates for exam
- Please register to the lecture on the Moodle platform here.
- There, you will find all information to the lecture, slides and the exercises.
Mittwoch, 11:15 bis 12:30
Geb. E2 6 - Seminarraum 4.18
|27.4||Adam Wysocki||Activity landscape|
|4.5||Swarnajit Chatterjee / Matthieu Mangeat||Active clock model|
|11.5||Anil Dasanna||Amoeboid migration model|
|18.5||Johannes Sicks||Single-well and double-well Bose-Hubbard Models|
|8.6||Astik Haldar||Active XY model on a substrate|
|15.6||Marwa Hijazi||Long-range mechanical cell-cell interactions in collagen networks|
|22.6||Ferenc Iglòi||Statistics of percolating clusters in a model of photosynthetic bacteria|
|6.7||Zeinab Sadjadi||Towards disorder-induced topotaxis of active agents that slide around obstacles|
|13.7||Barbara Schmidt||Changing calcium concentrations beneath the cell membrane and resulting BK signals|
Legal notice (Impressum)